The years of childhood are unparalleled in importance in building character, love, and a positive response to Christ and the church. Our ministry for children strives to encourage children in every area of their growth - spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically and socially. While Sundays and Wednesday nights are filled with regular activities for our children, we do offer special events throughout the year. We do not offer weekday programs. Click here for the children's ministry calendar.
Join us in Ed Bldg I at 9:15 a.m. for Bible Study and at 10:45 a.m. for a special Children's Worship Service. On the 1st Sunday of the month, 5th and 6th grade will have a Worship Service at 9:15 a.m. in Room 217 followed by their Bible Study at 10:45 a.m.
Got a Heart for Children??
Children's Ministry needs you!
Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Truth and Training (3rd - 6th Grade)
- Sparks (Kindergarten - 2nd Grade)
- Cubbies (3 - 4 year olds)
- Must start kindergarten in 2 years by September 1 and must be potty trained.
- Puggles (2 year olds)
- Must start kindergarten in 3 years by September 1.
These fun-filled nights are packed with games, music, and teaching from God's Word. Children will learn to spend time with God and memorize Scripture.
Click here for more information.
Children's Choir meets every Sunday night during the evening service for a fun time of worship through song, drama, dance, and more!
Children's Choir will resume in the fall!
- Preschool Choir: "Joyful Noise Makers" - 5:45 p.m. in Room 208 (4 yrs old - 1st grade)
- Children's Choir: "Kingdom Seekers" - 5:45 p.m. in Room 217 (2nd - 6th grade)
Click here for Kingdom Seekers Registration/Informational forms.
Click here to sign up.